Last modified: January 7, 2020
AgReliant Genetics, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes our practices in connection with information that we may collect from you, or that you may provide to us, through our website www.agreliantgenetics.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy does not apply to information collected through any other website operated by Company or by any third party, including through any application, platform, or content that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website, or to any information collected by us offline or through any other means.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect limited information from you, which includes information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- About your internet connection, location, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- When you fill in forms or register for subscriptions or other communications through our Website.
- When you correspond with us via email.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other technologies. This information does not include personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with marketing-related communications (such as by email or through mailings) with information about current events, promotions, new products and other news about our Company with your consent.
- To help us respond to your queries.
- To conduct data analysis to improve our business.
- To help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website, and to gather broad demographic information.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies, including cookies, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, usage details, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or you provide to us. We use information collected for various purposes, including analytics, to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, to improve our Website, and to deliver a better and more personalized service allowing us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as printers, e-mail providers, analytics providers, and web hosting providers) or that help us market our products and services.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Our contractors, service providers, and other third parties may need information about you in order to perform their functions. We will not share, sell, rent or otherwise distribute your personal information with outside parties, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, to receive support services from our service providers (as described immediately above), in response to a validly-issued subpoena or court order, when necessary to exercise our legal rights, upon your request, or to contact you, when necessary.
Your Choices Regarding Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may request to access, correct, or delete your personal information by sending us an email to email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To contact us about your California privacy rights, please call (317) 896-5552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifically, we supply information to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your identity (“verifiable consumer request”), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- The purposes for collecting or disclosing that personal information.
- The categories of personal information that we sold or shared for a business purpose.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared or sold that personal information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a request to us by either calling (317) 896-5552 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. We do not entice children with games or contests that would encourage them to disclose personal information. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We feature security measures on our host’s servers to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
We retain the information we collect for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC
1122 East 169th Street
Westfield, Indiana 46074